My Horoscope

    Here is my horoscope from the Los Angeles Times; Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 23) You apply your efforts faithfully, meaning that even when there is no evidence that your work will pay off, you keep making the effort.
    Absolutely right. As far as being in a rock band, writing books about the Rock & Roll subculture (The Official Rock & Roll Rehab Handbook, The Haight, available on amazon.com), illustrating Classic Rock song lyrics as paintings and in comic books and writing and producing live rock multimedia shows (A Day In His Life, Rock & Roll Rehab) I spend a lot of time, money and energy on something that the world at large knows virtually nothing about. No one would spend the years, decades, that I have making animated music videos and enhanced CDs without getting paid a cent. Am I crazy? Am I insane? I think I do these things for the same reason I continue to have sex even though I have all the children I want, or can afford. I don’t have sex for money (I wish), and although I hope someday to profit from all my work, I create the elements of my Rock & Roll dream world to entertain me. And in that regard I am most successful.

Friday Funnies

 Join Rock & Roll Rehab NOW!

What do you say?  Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment