You Guys Sure Sound Full For A Three Piece

    When our new show Rock & Roll Rehab first played its showcase shows, mostly in front of our friends and coworkers who are all very musically savvy, I thought we’d get reamed for sure for having tracks. On stage we’re a three piece playing in sync with video projections and as long as our drummer has to play to a click track for the video, why not augment the music? It’s a show rather than a concert so I was okay with it but oddly enough the only comment we got was “you guys sure sound full for a three piece”. Maybe I’m too cynical like the guy who always says the shark in “Jaws” looks fake. If you’re looking for mistakes all the time you’re just cheating yourself. 


 Join Rock & Roll Rehab NOW!

What do you say?  Please leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this group by chance. Yes, they play with backing tracks, but they are really playing and singing and ROCKIN! Did I say ROCKIN! The tracks are backing vocal harmonies and orchestrations + strings + piano. THEY SOUND GREAT, DUDE! But my favorite part is the cuties that show up at their gigs. FOXES! That's what it's all about, MAN!

    While others may analyze the music . . . I'm gonna get me a babe!

    ReplyDelete